GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The charges against a 19-year-old Gloucester man accused of committing bestiality on a dog will move forward as of Tuesday.
Raymond McCloud was arrested by the Gloucester Sheriff’s Office in early February and charged with carnal knowledge of an animal (class 6 felony) and misdemeanor animal cruelty.
Sheriff’s said McCloud’s arrest came after the “culmination of an investigation focusing on bestiality related to an assault upon a dog.”
10 On Your Side recently learned that the animal cruelty charge was dropped while the bestiality charged is certified to a grand jury and will proceed.
- Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff dies in prison, AP source says
- Expert for the defense says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- My Pillow CEO says Costco has dropped his products
- Former NC Gov. Pat McCrory announces Senate run
- Family finds $40K in home damage after Disney trip; kids responsible won’t face charges, police say