GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The charges against a 19-year-old Gloucester man accused of committing bestiality on a dog will move forward as of Tuesday.
Raymond McCloud was arrested by the Gloucester Sheriff’s Office in early February and charged with carnal knowledge of an animal (class 6 felony) and misdemeanor animal cruelty.
Sheriff’s said McCloud’s arrest came after the “culmination of an investigation focusing on bestiality related to an assault upon a dog.”
10 On Your Side recently learned that the animal cruelty charge was dropped while the bestiality charged is certified to a grand jury and will proceed.
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57
- Person suffers serious injuries in single vehicle accident on Granby Street
- Reports: Washington to shed ‘Redskins’ name Monday
- Two bystanders help save woman from fiery car crash on West Norfolk Bridge
- Hampton Roads news anchor Jane Gardner dies following long-term battle with cancer