GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The charges against a 19-year-old Gloucester man accused of committing bestiality on a dog will move forward as of Tuesday.
Raymond McCloud was arrested by the Gloucester Sheriff’s Office in early February and charged with carnal knowledge of an animal (class 6 felony) and misdemeanor animal cruelty.
Sheriff’s said McCloud’s arrest came after the “culmination of an investigation focusing on bestiality related to an assault upon a dog.”
10 On Your Side recently learned that the animal cruelty charge was dropped while the bestiality charged is certified to a grand jury and will proceed.
- Man arrested in Maine in connection with Kitty Hawk woman’s death in July
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Drive across South Norfolk Jordan Bridge and enter chance to win dinner cruise sweepstakes
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Virginia Beach declares Nov. 3 a city holiday; most — but not all — offices will be closed