GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester Sheriff’s Office is searching for a 29-year-old woman who was reported missing Thursday.
According to a Facebook post from the Sheriff’s office, Ashley Cerasole, a resident of the Cary Avenue adult home, was last seen walking on Main Street around 4:30 p.m.
She is described as being 5 foot 3 inches tall, weighing approximately 170 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair pulled back into a ponytail. She is believed to be wearing a light multi-colored, white blue and pink windbreaker jacket.
The sheriff’s office is asking anyone with knowledge of her whereabouts to call them at 804-693-3890.
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Blog: From Freezing Fog To Highs Near 60.
- Former Navy sailor who filed Craigslist for ‘young’ woman sentenced on child porn charges
- Dr. Maya Angelou honored with Barbie doll
- New NC COVID-19 data system is reason some counties can’t get more vaccines, health director says