FRANKLIN, Va. (WAVY) — Pastor Quentin Franklin and his team from Diamond Grove Baptist Church spent all day Saturday putting together care packages and delivering them to the elderly.
The packages included essential items to help those in need during the coronavirus pandemic. Among the items were toilet paper, water, bread, Gatorade, produce, and non-perishable foods.
Included in their stops, the team brought packages to the Emergency Staff and Ambulatory Staff at Southampton Memorial Hospital in Franklin.
- Restaurants say uptick in Thanksgiving take-out orders are helping make ends meet
- House fire on Lynnhaven Drive in Hampton
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Soldier’s Angels nonprofit looks to adopt military and veteran families in Hampton Roads
- High COVID-19 transmission in communities also increases risk in nursing homes