CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Drivers who travel in Chesapeake and Suffolk have an opportunity to give feedback for potential roadway improvements.
VDOT has created a survey looking for information from drivers who travel through the Bowers Hill Interchange in Chesapeake and Suffolk.
The feedback will help VDOT identify improvements for the interchange. The area for feedback includes area includes a confluence of I-664, I-64, I-264, U.S. Route 460, U.S. Route 58, U.S. Route 13 and Jolliff Road (VA Route 191) in the cities of Chesapeake and Suffolk.
Learn more about the Bowers Hill Interchange Improvements Study at http://bowershillinterchange.com.
Take the survey by Oct. 16 at https://bit.ly/3k6AV3S.
- Dolphins beat Broncos 70-20, scoring the most points by an NFL team in a game since 1966
- Virginia congresswoman seeks to pay troops in case of government shutdown
- ‘Expend4bles’ opens with epic flop, ‘Nun 2’ claims top spot at box office
- Taylor Swift attends Chiefs game amid Kelce dating rumors
- DeSantis faces decisive moment with GOP debate