CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) -- Traffic has been stopped at the Centerville Turnpike Bridge in Chesapeake due to a traffic signal that has fallen across the roadway.
City officials said in a news release crews are responding to the scene to make repairs.
Drivers can consider taking one of the following alternate routes:
- Butts Station Road to Kempsville Road
- Mt. Pleasant Road to Battlefield Boulevard through Great Bridge
Stay with WAVY.com for the latest developments.
- Southern Storm Watch: Preparing for upcoming severe weather starting Friday
- In a surprise move, Isle of Wight board kills juvenile justice center proposal
- Trying to get to Something in the Water? Here are transit and parking options
- BLOG: Strong Storms possible Friday night
- Green Beret died during parachute training exercise in Suffolk, officials say
- Historians push to preserve US service members' gravestones in Hampton Roads
- Report: Trump tried to seize control of Mueller probe