CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — An early morning shooting in Chesapeake sent a man to the hospital Sunday.
Police say they responded to the area of Timber Lane and Shady Lane just after 4 a.m. regarding reports of a gun shots and a possible injured person.
When officers got to the scene, police say they found a 38-year-old man who had been shot.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or submit a tip online.
- Oceanfront businesses forced to close some locations, rethink operations due to lack of help
- Dominion Energy’s $1M EnergyShare Expansion provides bill assistance options for small businesses and residents
- Congress members from Virginia urge USDA to ensure children can access meals amid COVID-19
- Man sought to have his child porn victim killed, prosecutors say
- Mother to appear in court Thursday for child endangerment charges following 2019 death of 3-year-old girl in Wythe County