CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – A 19-year-old man was the victim of a homicide overnight in Chesapeake.
Officers were called to a home in the 700 block of Washington Drive just after 1 a.m. Friday for the report of an injured person.
They arrived to find a man who had been shot multiple times. He died at the scene.
Police identified the victim as 19-year-old Antonio San Antonio.
The Chesapeake Police Department Criminal Investigations Section arrested two men in connection with the incident. Seth Morgan, 32, and William Whitaker, 32 have both been charged with first-degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP℠, submit a tip on line at P3TIPS.COM, or on their smart phone in the APP store at P3TIPS.
- Virginia August 7 COVID-19 update: Record 2,015 new cases reported, but health department attributes increase to data lag
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico
- Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s death from COVID-19 in scathing obit