CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) -- Four people were transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, including one with serious injuries, after a three-vehicle crash Monday afternoon on Route 58 east in Chesapeake.
Chesapeake fire officials say the crash happened not far from Hampton Roads Executive Airport just before 12:30 p.m., when a driver tried to cross Route 58. Of the four people involved in the crash, two of the drivers had to be extricated after being trapped, and one of the four was seriously hurt.
Officials haven't released additional details at this time. Check back for updates.
- Norfolk Police arrest man for abducting 25-year-old woman from gas station
- Prosecutors: No charges sought in death of Jamycheal Mitchell
- Lawmakers honor Bellamy Gamboa's life at state capitol, declare day in her honor
- Hidden History: Saving a School
- Daughter of victim in deadly crash says speed limit on Shore Drive needs to change
- Trial underway in 'Pokemon Go' security guard murder case
- "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett charged with felony for allegedly falsifying police report