Chesapeake home’s garage goes up in flames Saturday morning

Chesapeake

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – Chesapeake fire crews were on the scene of a house fire Saturday morning.

According to a tweet from the Chesapeake Fire Department, the fire happened at a home in the 1900 block of Lisbon Rd around 6:45 Saturday morning.

Reports say crews found smoke coming from the garage of the one-story home. All occupants were reportedly evacuated before fire crews got to the scene.

There were no injuries reported following the incident.


Latest Posts

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Contact 10 On Your Side

Need 10 On Your Side?


Contact 10 On Your Side Click here for details.


WAVY Twitter Widget

WAVY Facebook