Fire breaks out at business on Barnes Road in Chesapeake

Chesapeake

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – Fire crews responded to a call at a business on Barnes Road early Thursday morning.

The fire was reported at the facility off Interstate 464, just after 1 a.m.

10 On Your Side has reached out to fire officials to find out if they know yet what sparked the fire and how extensive the damage was. We’ll be sure to keep you updated.

** Correction: A previous version of this article identified the building as belonging to Perdue. It actually happened at Apex Oil Co.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***