CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – More than 6,200 homes in the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake were without power on Christmas Day.
According to the Dominion Energy map, a total of 6,207 Chesapeake residents were without power around 1:30 p.m.
Chesapeake dispatchers received multiple calls regarding to the outage.
According to a Dominion Energy spokesperson, the power has been restored as of 2 p.m. and was due to a tree limb that fell onto a power pole.
- Virginia Feb. 25 COVID-19 update: Another 156 deaths reported, cases holding around 2K per day mark statewide
- Newsfeed Now: Dead cat left in parking lot of Chinese American butcher’s shop; Ballet student goes viral on TikTok
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, two dogs taken, reports say
- Live: Capitol Police chief testifies before Congress amid scrutiny over riot security failings
- Baarack from the brink: Wild sheep rescued in Australia shorn of 77 pounds of fleece