CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — One person sustained injuries in a two-vehicle crash Friday night.
The person was transported to a hospital but their injuries are not considered life-threatening, a police spokesman said.
The crash closed the westbound lanes of South Military Highway in Chesapeake before the Gilmerton Bridge. The crash was in the 2600 block, the tweet said.
Chesapeake Police said the call reporting the crash came in around 8:30 p.m.
The spokesman said the scene was clearing up around 9:15 p.m.
- Lottery system to decide if some students continue virtual learning at Old Donation School in VB
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- Nigerian state says rapists will face surgical castration
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?