UPDATE: Police confirmed Monday that Hill was found dead on Bainbridge Blvd.
CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake Police are asking for the community’s help in finding a woman who went missing Saturday night.
Police say 29-year-old Jamile Hill was last seen at her home located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake around 8 p.m. Saturday. She was wearing a red shirt with black shorts and black tennis shoes.
She is described as a Black woman around 4-foot-8 and weighing at 170 pounds.
Officials say Hill suffers from autism and bipolar disorder, and currently needs her medication.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday