CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake Police say a 23-year-old woman who was last seen on May 31 has been located safely a day after she was reported missing.
Authorities say 23-year-old Ravyn Elizabeth Bates left to go camping with her dogs that day and has not been heard from since.
A day after she was reported missing, police say Bates was safely located.
No further information has been released.
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- NC’s COVID-19 vaccine rates increase, but still plenty of room for improvement, federal data show
- ‘Hear Their Voices’: Art exhibit honors survivors, victims of human trafficking
- Biden, NBC’s Roker meet along inaugural parade route for the second time
- NC prison system begins giving inmates, staff COVID-19 vaccine