CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake announced via a Facebook message on Sunday night that the Camelot Community Center will be closed for deep cleaning due to a staff member testing positive for COVID-19.
The center will be closed on Monday, July 6, and Tuesday, July 7.
The staff member has not worked in the facility for the past 10 days but out of caution for staff and guests, cleaning protocols will take place.
The center is located at 948 King Arthur Drive in Chesapeake.
- Oceanfront businesses forced to close some locations, rethink operations due to lack of help
- Dominion Energy’s $1M EnergyShare Expansion provides bill assistance options for small businesses and residents
- Congress members from Virginia urge USDA to ensure children can access meals amid COVID-19
- Man sought to have his child porn victim killed, prosecutors say
- Mother to appear in court Thursday for child endangerment charges following 2019 death of 3-year-old girl in Wythe County