CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation has received numerous donations and shows of support over the past few weeks from the entire community.
People and local businesses have given everything from cupcakes to masks, meals and cookies.
Among the donors were Tidewater Community College, The Mount and Bishop Kim Brown, local Girl Scout Troops with Colonial Coast Council, Harbor Freight Tools, Carolina Cupcakery, Girl Scout Unit 230 Cadettes, Mister Jim’s, McDonald’s, Target, Wooten Law Group, PLC, YMCA of South Hampton Roads and local teacher, Michelle Lane.
CRHF took to social media to express gratitude for the generosity shown throughout the community.
While the healthcare facility accepts all donations, it is currently in need of the following new, unopened ppe supplies:
- Masks (N95 or disposable face masks)
- Surgical masks
- Shoe covers (disposable)
- Latex-free gloves (all sizes)
- Face shields
- Splash shields
- Disposable gowns
- Disinfecting wipes
- Monetary donations
Monetary donations will go to support the Emergency Relief Fund.
Donation information: Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation Foundation@ChesapeakeRegional.com or or via phone (757) 312-6314.
- Voters file petition to remove Sen. Lucas from office over destructive protest at Portsmouth Confederate monument
- Tokyo Olympics within reach for Ann Arbor teen who smashed HS record
- Olympic Track and Field trials taking place at the new Hayward Field in Oregon
- Border agents continue finding groups of migrants risking their lives inside grain hopper railcars
- African American cemetery in Portsmouth recognized on Virginia’s list of most endangered historic places