CROAKER, Va. (WAVY) -- A large bust of former president Barack Obama has disappeared.
There are 43 giant heads of state sitting on Howard Hankin's farm in Croaker, all of which used to sit in Presidents Park in Williamsburg until it closed in 2010.
A smaller, 50-pound bust of Obama was being stored in a nearby trailer as Hankins looked to find a way for the heads to be displayed to the public again.
"I got a minature White House in there, thought they was gone, but it's in the back," Hankins said. "We've searched everywhere, and called a bunch of people. If anyone borrowed or needed it for a project, I would appreciate them returning it."
Hankins is working on a plan to move the busts and says he's getting close to being able to release more details about that. As soon as he does, we'll be sure to pass that along.
- Southern Storm Watch: Preparing for upcoming severe weather starting Friday
- In a surprise move, Isle of Wight board kills juvenile justice center proposal
- Trying to get to Something in the Water? Here are transit and parking options
- BLOG: Strong Storms possible Friday night
- Green Beret died during parachute training exercise in Suffolk, officials say
- Historians push to preserve US service members' gravestones in Hampton Roads
- Report: Trump tried to seize control of Mueller probe