ACCOMAC, Va. (WAVY) — The Parksley Volunteer Fire Company in Accomac County said it responded to a vehicle fire at Perdue Monday afternoon.
Crews responded to the fire Monday in the plant parking lot just before 2 p.m., the fire department said.
Dispatchers said no injuries were reported.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday