TEMPERANCEVILLE, Va. (WAVY) — Dispatchers in Accomack County say fire crews responded to a working fire at a property that has farm animals.
Dispatchers say crews responded to a fire at a farm-based property in the 10,000 block of Sand Street in Temperanceville around 6:20 p.m.
Dispatchers said there are animals at the property, but did not specify exactly what type of property it is.
The number or extent of injuries were unknown as of 6:50 p.m.
WAVY is working to find out more details. Stay on WAVY.com for updates.
- Serious tractor-trailer crash on Northampton Blvd. near Norfolk Premium Outlets, intersection without power
- People still rattled after North Carolina earthquake that caused significant damage
- Activists rush to preserve artifacts of the modern civil rights movement
- Widespread damage reported in Chicago after night of looting
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season