JAMES CITY COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A 17-year-old girl is missing in James City County.
Police say Tamara Dalazia Meekins was last seen at a family member’s home (where she’d been staying) in the 100 block of Ruth Lane on Jan. 4.
She’s also in need of medication that she doesn’t have with her. Meekins is 5 foot 8 inches tall and 130 pounds with red highlights in her hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact James City County Police Department at 757-566-0112.
- Durham DA works to expunge records of teens charged as adults on low-level offenses
- Crew-2 launch: When and how to watch NASA, SpaceX send crewed mission to ISS Friday
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device
- ‘Happy Abby’: Mother remembers Fort Bragg paratrooper who died in training accident
- What’s causing allergic reactions to some COVID-19 vaccines? UNC working on an answer