VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Several roads remain affected in Virginia Beach Thursday morning as flood remains an issue in the southern parts of the city.
Officials on Tuesday opened the back gate to Dam Neck Annex due to high water on Sandbridge Road.
The high water was expected to slowly subside during the day on Wednesday, thanks to a northerly breeze. Sandbridge Road opened Wednesday evening.
Here’s a full list of impacted roads from the city’s website:
- 1400 Gum Bridge Rd
- 1600 N Muddy Creek Rd at Indian River Rd.
- 1660 N MUDDY CREEK RD AT NANNEY CREEK RD
- 2200 block of INDIAN RIVER RD
- 4039 North Landing Rd
- Colechester Rd
- Indian River Rd & Princess Anne Rd
- Indian River Rd & West Neck Rd
- Muddy Creek Rd & SHIPPS CABIN
- NANNY CREED RD
- New Bridge Rd
- Pleasant Ridge Rd & Charity Neck Rd
- Robinson Rd & Charity Neck Rd
Stay with WAVY.com for the latest developments.