Laundry room dryer catches fire in Suffolk nursing home

News
SUFF PRUDEN FIRE_1550424422833.JPG.jpg

SUFFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Fire-rescue crews responded to the 2500 block of Pruden Boulevard for reports of smoke coming from a laundry room in a nursing home.

Upon arriving at Autumn Care of Suffolk shortly after 7:37 a.m., officials located a dryer on fire. The fire was then contained to the laundry room and put out shortly after. 

No one was injured.

Stay with WAVY.com for updates. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

LKQD Outstream

Don't Miss

Nativo

WAVY Twitter Widget

WAVY Facebook