PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up to her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. They had decorations, food, and a bounce house… but no guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and not long after, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Navy to name aircraft carrier after Pearl Harbor hero Doris Miller
- Students start petition to save VBCPS teacher seen in ‘disturbing’ viral video
- Titans, Chiefs set to battle for AFC title
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Chiefs’ Frank Clark on Derrick Henry: “I see no difficulty in tackling him”