JACKSON COUNTY, Ohio (WCMH) — A Jackson County man was stuck after his gym closed due to Ohio’s stay at home order in the fight against the COVID-19 coronavirus.
So, Zachary Skidmore took out his chainsaw and made what he’s calling a “lumber jacked gym.”
In a video posted to his Facebook page, Skidmore gets in a pretty full workout, showing of different exercise equipment like a leg press, a shoulder press, dumbbells, and a treadmill, all made out of wood.
Skidmore posted that it took about 60 hours over the course of two weeks to build all of the equipment.
“I managed to satisfy my hunger to work out. I hope you enjoy!” Skidmore wrote.
- Woman dies from injuries following head-on crash on Eastern Shore
- Newport News police conducting a death investigation on 29th Street in Newport News
- Fauci says 1-shot J&J vaccine should have been 2
- These types of toys will be hardest to find this holiday season
- Grambling State cancels Homecoming events for today amid another campus shooting, 1 dead & several injured