WASHINGTON, D.C. (WAVY) — The White House Coronavirus Task Force held a news conference Sunday at 5 p.m. to provide updates on the federal government’s response to COVID-19.
The president addressed the issue of people buying mass amounts of groceries and supplies stating that it is not necessary and the food supply chain will remain open. He also urged people to continue to follow proper hygiene guidelines.
This is breaking news and will be updated as information becomes available.
- Chas Foundation 8th Annual Golf Classic
- Hampton Coliseum Box Office reopening to public Monday; ticket refunds available
- Today’s Takeout: Sal’s Ristorante Italiano
- Celebrating the Class of 2020 – June 4
- Watch Live: Memorial service for George Floyd to be held in Minneapolis, Thursday 2 p.m.