WASHINGTON, D.C. (WAVY) — The White House Coronavirus Task Force held a news conference Sunday at 5 p.m. to provide updates on the federal government’s response to COVID-19.
The president addressed the issue of people buying mass amounts of groceries and supplies stating that it is not necessary and the food supply chain will remain open. He also urged people to continue to follow proper hygiene guidelines.
This is breaking news and will be updated as information becomes available.
- One person killed, another wounded in shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- COVID-19 puts traditional visits with Santa to the test
- New businesses celebrate opening up shop in Hampton amid coronavirus pandemic
- Norfolk Southern train hits vehicle in Downtown Suffolk; driver able to escape
- You can now buy medical marijuana in Richmond