MORGANTOWN, W.Va. – With the coronavirus pandemic, family members and the staff at The Village at Heritage Point had to get creative Thursday to celebrate resident Lurana Weser’s 100th birthday.
Weser’s family gathered outside of the Morgantown facility and sang “Happy Birthday” to the new centenarian, who was seated at a window.
Some family members who couldn’t be there, were able to join in the festivities via FaceTime.
All of the Village at Heritage Point residents helped celebrate Weser’s big day with 100th birthday cupcakes.
- Maury, Lake Taylor, Churchland advance to region championship games
- Ride on: King’s Dominion is reopening on May 22
- ‘We won’t back down’: Hundreds of University of Richmond students and faculty protest building names, campus racism, and board rector
- Peaceful rally turns tense as protesters clash with police in Virginia Beach
- 2,400 vaccines administered at Hindu Temple of HR, J&J vaccines still a go after adverse reactions in NC