LOGAN COUNTY, W.Va (WOWK) — The Logan County Health Department confirms a 25-year-old man has died from COVID-19 in the county.
He was at Logan Regional Medical Center and died Saturday morning. There are eight total confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county.
No further information is available at this time.
- Some Hampton Roads schools may start before Labor Day to address COVID-19 learning loss
- Chris Beatty earns opportunity in the big time, as NFL assistant
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- William and Mary, JMU game postponed
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail