WASHINGTON, D.C. (WRIC) — The Washington Football Team announced on Twitter that season ticket holders will soon be able to attend a home game again. A select number of “Gold Members” will able to return to FedExField to watch their team play the Giants on Nov. 8.
The tweet says, they came to this decision after “careful consideration and evaluation.” The team previously had success inviting fans back for their “Friends and Family” game.
- Fort Monroe water line to be replaced, upgrade will connect in Phoebus
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Hospital support staff seek better pay and protections from COVID-19
- Chesapeake Public Schools now provides daily updates on confirmed coronavirus cases
- WATCH: Garbage truck catches on fire in Norfolk