NATIONAL (WIAT) — The online provider of marketing products and services to small businesses, Vistaprint, is looking to donate 100,000 face shields to frontline workers in rural areas across the United States.
The company used existing machinery to shift from printing banners and other large scale projects to producing face shields to meet the immediate demand across the country. By the end of April, Vistaprint will be able to produce 100,000 face shields per week.
Vistaprint also sells COVID-19 products including signs that ask readers to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Friday night football returns to Hampton Roads for first time in over a year
- Chesapeake man convicted of murdering wife in 2017
- Old Dominion win stay hot, knock off Middle Tennessee 67-61
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise