VIRGINIA (WAVY) — The Virginia Department of Health website will be down much of the day Saturday for routine maintenance.
According to the VDH, the maintenance will be on the VDH external website from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
That means the website and COVID-19 data dashboard will be unavailable.
“VDH will continue to keep you updated throughout the scheduled maintenance on the expected recovery time or any issues that may increase system downtime,” the department wrote in a news release.
Those looking for information on the coronavirus can visit the CDC website.
- Community Connection: Stability Startup Program
- Suffolk police: Man shot and injured near Hunter Street Monday
- First American Indian United States Poet Laureate Joy Harjo to speak at Jamestown Settlement
- Va. keeps mask mandate in K-12 schools with exceptions for some sports fans, outdoor recess
- Bride desperate to find lost engagement ring made with grandmother’s ashes