RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Department of Emergency Management (VDEM) has confirmed that an agency employee has tested positive for the coronavirus.
In a statement released Sunday afternoon, VDEM officials say they have made “appropriate notifications to others who may have also been exposed” and are currently working with the Virginia Department of Health.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
This is breaking news and will be updated. Stay on WAVY.com for the latest.
- Norfolk City Council to hear pro-gun group’s proposal to prohibit local gun law changes
- VisitNorfolk receives $10,000 from Virginia Tourism program to promote small businesses
- Newport News to host One City Marathon virtually in 2021
- Virginia DMV offers eligible commercial drivers a chance to renew licenses online
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio