RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Department of Emergency Management (VDEM) has confirmed that an agency employee has tested positive for the coronavirus.
In a statement released Sunday afternoon, VDEM officials say they have made “appropriate notifications to others who may have also been exposed” and are currently working with the Virginia Department of Health.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
This is breaking news and will be updated. Stay on WAVY.com for the latest.
- COVID-19 hospital data will now go to White House before CDC
- Williamsburg council unanimously votes to remove city’s Confederate monument
- Kansas GOP congressman charged with 3 felonies, including voter fraud
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to Missouri house party with hundreds in attendance
- Norfolk commits more than $1M to police policy reform