RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — The website for the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will be offline for a few hours Saturday, Nov. 21.
A press release from the department said the site will be offline between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. for routine maintenance. The website, including the COVID-19 data dashboards, will be unavailable.
VDH will provide updates on the recovery time for the website and any issues that could impact system downtime.
- 1 person injured following shooting on Woodstock St. in Portsmouth
- Crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Multi-vehicle crash closes portion of I-64 in Newport News
- LGBTQ community wants action after 2 transgender women, including 1 Hampton native are murdered in NC
- Newport News Shipbuilding holds ceremony for 154 apprentice school graduates