RICHMOND, Va. (WAVY) — The website for the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) will be offline for a few hours Saturday, Nov. 21.
A press release from the department said the site will be offline between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. for routine maintenance. The website, including the COVID-19 data dashboards, will be unavailable.
VDH will provide updates on the recovery time for the website and any issues that could impact system downtime.
- Wreaths Across America local group needs help with sponsors, donations
- Hunter falls out of tree stand in Newsoms, flown to trauma center for injuries
- Emergency SNAP benefits extended through December
- York County Schools shift to remote learning this week to prevent potential coronavirus spike
- Surry courts, clerk’s office to close Monday and Tuesday