The Daily Progress reports that the school in Charlottesville reported five cases on Wednesday that were identified through wastewater and individual testing programs. All 188 students in the building were notified and were to be tested Wednesday evening.
UVA student residents were told to remain in their rooms except to use the bathroom or retrieve meals as they await test results. Those with positive tests will be moved to quarantine rooms.
The school has reported 378 total virus cases. That includes 330 students. Limited, in-person classes began last week.
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Gov. Northam reports Virginia Values Veterans Program surpasses goal of 65,000 hires
- Structure fire on West Ocean View Avenue in Norfolk
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- More patients seek weight loss surgery due to COVID-19 health risks