SURRY COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Surry County is holding a free COVID-19 testing event on Saturday, oct. 3.
The event will be held from 9-10:30 p.m. at the Dendron Community Center, 2850 Rolfe Highway, Dendron.
Those attending the event must be older than 5.
Registration began Tuesday.
To pre-register, call 804-863-1652, option 1.
- Northam announces program to reduce evictions across Virginia, specific parts of Hampton Roads
- Gov. Northam deflects calls to increase fans allowed at high school sports
- Tillis, colleagues introduce amendment to get students back to school
- VSP arrests two men linked to double shooting near I-85 Petersburg
- Confirmed case of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome found in Virginia