GLENNS, Va. (WAVY) — An employee at Rappahannock Community College has tested positive for coronavirus.
Officials confirmed the latest Monday morning stating that they were informed of the positive testing last week on August 26.
The employee in question was last on RCC’s Glenns campus on August 20 and contact tracing has done to inform anyone who possibly have been in contact with the said employee.
Officials say that a thorough cleaning and disenfecting of the affected areas on the campus has been completed.
RCC’s campuses and sites remain closed to the public.
For more information, click here.
- Asia Cowell allegedly killed to stop her from testifying as victim of sexual assault, court documents say
- Shipyard workers say they should’ve been paid for time in quarantine
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- ‘Trees for Troops’ brightens up 2020 for service members
- Direct restaurant relief excluded from latest stimulus bill