TAMPA, Fl. (CNN Newsource) — President Trump says he is declaring Sunday, March 15 as a National Day of Prayer.
In a tweet the President said:
“It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these…. ….No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!”
The annual National Day of Prayer is scheduled for May 7. Trump’s announcement came after he declared a national emergency over the coronavirus pandemic.
You can check out the coronavirus tracking map here.
- American Parkinson Disease Association Hampton Roads holds virtual exercise classes
- Serious injuries after Norfolk motorcycle crash
- Police: 2 shot on Woodall Court in Newport News
- Authorities arrest 19-year-old wanted in Newport News homicide
- Suffolk cancels events through July 4