RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN/WAVY) — According to statistics from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, 1,010 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in a day.
The total number of cases across the state is curren Saturday is 34,625.
An additional 26 deaths were reported bringing the total to 992.
The number of people currently hospitalized is 708, down nine from Friday.
There were 15,203 tests completed.
Here’s the latest data for WAVY’s viewing area:
Gates: 24 cases — 1 death
Dare: 20 cases — 1 death
Currituck: 15 cases
Pasquotank: 119 cases — 13 deaths
Perquimans: 26 cases — 2 deaths
Hertford: 134 cases — 3 deaths
Bertie: 133 cases — 4 deaths
Chowan: 17 cases
Camden: 3 cases
For more information from NCDHHS, click here.
- Norfolk City Council to hear pro-gun group’s proposal to prohibit local gun law changes
- VisitNorfolk receives $10,000 from Virginia Tourism program to promote small businesses
- Newport News to host One City Marathon virtually in 2021
- Virginia DMV offers eligible commercial drivers a chance to renew licenses online
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio