RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN/WAVY) — According to statistics from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, 1,010 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in a day.
The total number of cases across the state is curren Saturday is 34,625.
An additional 26 deaths were reported bringing the total to 992.
The number of people currently hospitalized is 708, down nine from Friday.
There were 15,203 tests completed.
Here’s the latest data for WAVY’s viewing area:
Gates: 24 cases — 1 death
Dare: 20 cases — 1 death
Currituck: 15 cases
Pasquotank: 119 cases — 13 deaths
Perquimans: 26 cases — 2 deaths
Hertford: 134 cases — 3 deaths
Bertie: 133 cases — 4 deaths
Chowan: 17 cases
Camden: 3 cases
For more information from NCDHHS, click here.
- Police looking for two women accused of stealing from Virginia Beach liquor store
- Police looking for repeat offender accused of stealing from liquor stores
- 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships canceled this year
- Norfolk Police asking for help identifying men who broke into convenience stores
- Williamsburg Police looking for person who didn’t pay for 7-Eleven items