NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) – The Southeastern Virginia Health System is hosting a free community COVID-19 testing event on Wednesday, Sept. 16 from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- 48th Street Physicians (Corner of Marshall Avenue & 48th Street – Downtown)
- 4714 Marshall Avenue
- Newport News, VA 23607
The event is open to the public. You do not need to be a patient of Southeastern Virginia Health System to attend.
Organizers say drive-up testing will performed for anyone ages 12 and older.
There is no appointment needed.
For additional information, please call 757-380-8709.
- Trump says he’s extending offshore drilling ban off Virginia, North Carolina coasts
- ‘They’re not cleaning properly’: Deerfield Corrections officers speak out against conditions
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Chesterfield principal condemns ‘extremely racist language’ shared by hackers in virtual classrooms