SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va (WAVY) — The Western Tidewater Health District has partnered with the Western Tidewater Medical Reserve Corps and Southampton County to offer pop-up community-based testing for coronavirus.
There will be several sites across the area from July 6 to July 8.
The testing availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Residents who wish to be tested are asked to bring a photo ID.
Testing will be at the following sites:
- · Monday July 6, 2020 1 p.m. -3 p.m. Southampton County Health Department 26220 Administration Center Drive, Courtland, VA.
- Tuesday July 7, 2020 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Ivor Volunteer Fire Department, 8295 Main Street, Ivor, VA.
- Tuesday July 7, 2020 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Southampton Meadows Trailer Park Office, 33536 Phillips Street, Franklin, VA.
- Wednesday July 8, 2020 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Drewryville Volunteer Fire Department, 22368 Drewry Road, Drewryville, VA.
- Wednesday July 8, 2020 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. Boykins Volunteer Fire Department, 18127 N. Railroad Avenue, Boykins, VA.
For more information, call 757-562-6109.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- PHOTOS: New Springmaid Pier designed to survive Cat 4 storm
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- LIST: Where you’ll quarantine if traveling to or from South Carolina
- FL Sheriff: ‘I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt’