The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) updates its website daily with the following COVID-19 data: The number of people tested in Virginia, the number of unique tests (people only tested once), the total number of confirmed cases, the number of probable cases, the number of people hospitalized and the number of deaths reported.
Use the interactive display below to navigate between the main page, demographics, locality (search by city/county) and outbreak data. Use the tabs at the top of the dashboard.
For complete coverage of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, CLICK HERE.
(* The VDH data is entered by 5 p.m. the prior day, so it may not include every confirmed case)
Related: Click here to view Virginia’s Key Measures of COVID-19 data.
- SpaceX explosion ‘a stone’s throw’ from nesting sea turtles, sensitive wetlands
- 26 arrests in Virginia Beach in second night of protests; no property damage or injuries reported
- Death toll grows in national protests
- Several states, DC vote amid coronavirus pandemic, social unrest
- Vegas sheriff holds news conference on shootings that left Metro officer in ‘grave’ condition and suspect dead