The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) updates its website daily with the following COVID-19 data: The number of people tested in Virginia, the number of unique tests (people only tested once), the total number of confirmed cases, the number of probable cases, the number of people hospitalized and the number of deaths reported.
Use the interactive display below to navigate between the main page, demographics, locality (search by city/county) and outbreak data. Use the tabs at the top of the dashboard.
For complete coverage of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, CLICK HERE.
(* The VDH data is entered by 5 p.m. the prior day, so it may not include every confirmed case)
Related: Click here to view Virginia’s Key Measures of COVID-19 data.
- Nauticus serves free ice cream with admission at the Big Wisky on Wednesdays
- Flash flood warning in effect until 5:15 p.m. for Virginia Beach, 3 inches of rainfall already reported
- Emergency SNAP benefits promised in Virginia for mid-August
- Virginia’s Supreme Court upholds sentence for man convicted in parking garage attack during ‘Unite the Right’ rally
- Portsmouth to host free fruits, vegetables giveaway event on Saturday