The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) updates its website daily with the following COVID-19 data: The number of people tested in Virginia, the number of unique tests (people only tested once), the total number of confirmed cases, the number of probable cases, the number of people hospitalized and the number of deaths reported.
Use the interactive display below to navigate between the main page, demographics, locality (search by city/county) and outbreak data. Use the tabs at the top of the dashboard.
For complete coverage of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, CLICK HERE.
(* The VDH data is entered by 5 p.m. the prior day, so it may not include every confirmed case)
Related: Click here to view Virginia’s Key Measures of COVID-19 data.
- Post Office to close Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
- Police: Vehicle runs off-road in Williamsburg, damages transformer pole
- Tide gate testing at the HRBT Sunday morning, potential ‘hour-long delays’
- Naval Weapons Station Yorktown nominated for ‘2021 Installation Excellence Award’
- Peninsula man’s shooting-related charges withdrawn Wednesday