NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — During uncertain times such as the coronavirus pandemic, it’s not unusual for families to have some questions.
The children are home and doing school work from the kitchen table or couch, some parents and guardians are not able to go to work, and getting out to play at the local park is a thing of the past.
With circumstances bringing up some questions or concerns for parents, the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters is going to host a Zoom video call question and answer session about children’s mental health and well-being.
The call will be held from 5-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 15.
Please register here for meeting details: http://www.cvent.com/d/snqfvq.
- Chesapeake’s Cam Thomas goes to Brooklyn Nets with 27th pick in NBA Draft
- Reigning BMX gold medalist Connor Fields stretchered off track
- Texas deputy AG apologizes to Simone Biles after calling her ‘childish’ and ‘selfish’
- The Diplomatic Security Service: How US athletes are kept safe at the Olympics
- Fully vaccinated North Carolina couple who got COVID-19 have message for others