NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — During uncertain times such as the coronavirus pandemic, it’s not unusual for families to have some questions.
The children are home and doing school work from the kitchen table or couch, some parents and guardians are not able to go to work, and getting out to play at the local park is a thing of the past.
With circumstances bringing up some questions or concerns for parents, the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters is going to host a Zoom video call question and answer session about children’s mental health and well-being.
The call will be held from 5-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 15.
Please register here for meeting details: http://www.cvent.com/d/snqfvq.
- McClellan officially running for Virginia lieutenant governor, joins crowded field
- First blood test to help diagnose Alzheimer’s goes on sale
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs
- Olympic rings back up in Tokyo Bay, serving as sign of hope amid pandemic
- Blog: Back To More Seasonable Weather!