NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — During uncertain times such as the coronavirus pandemic, it’s not unusual for families to have some questions.
The children are home and doing school work from the kitchen table or couch, some parents and guardians are not able to go to work, and getting out to play at the local park is a thing of the past.
With circumstances bringing up some questions or concerns for parents, the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters is going to host a Zoom video call question and answer session about children’s mental health and well-being.
The call will be held from 5-6 p.m. Wednesday, April 15.
Please register here for meeting details: http://www.cvent.com/d/snqfvq.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Newport News, Hampton mayors bet oysters and crabs on which city has higher census turnout
- Virginia Lottery to open customer service centers on June 1; masks, social distancing will be required
- Hampton PD seeks suspect or suspects in connection to carjacking on Bacon St.
- Hampton releases information about beaches reopening Friday