CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — The Chesapeake Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court will be closed until further notice after an employee tested positive for the coronavirus.
A spokesperson for the court didn’t have additional details in an announcement Monday, but said the clerk’s office will be disinfected and court staff, including judges, will be tested.
- United Airlines sale: Flights as low as $29
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Amid high demand, Minnesota offers COVID-19 vaccine lottery
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station