CHESAPEAKE, V.a. (WAVY) — During these trying times, Battlegrounds Coffeehouse & Grill in Chesapeake is making sure its employees don’t go without.
Employees are brewing up a dozen iced pour-over coffees each day. Owner Kathleen McReynolds said 100-percent of the proceeds from these 16-ounce pour-over coffees will go right into their employee’s pockets.
McReynolds said this is the perfect way to help the employees who never let her down.
“For all of them to just to be so willing to help and do anything that they can like taking time away from their families and their home to be there just doing what they can for the business, really means a lot,” she said.
The 16-ounce pour-overs are being sold for $5.50 each.
If you’re interested in ordering from Battlgrounds, you can call ahead or order online.
- Newport News, Hampton mayors bet oysters and crabs on which city has higher census turnout
- Virginia Lottery to open customer service centers on June 1; masks, social distancing will be required
- Hampton PD seeks suspect or suspects in connection to carjacking on Bacon St.
- Hampton releases information about beaches reopening Friday
- UPDATE: 12-year-old girl missing from Norfolk found in VB