HENRICO, Va. (WRIC) — Canterbury Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center in Henrico County today confirmed the 46th death of a resident at the long-term care facility.
The COVID-19 cases at Canterbury are one of the largest clusters of the virus reported in the United States. Read more about the ongoing situation.
Here’s the latest on the coronavirus pandemic for April 16, 2020:
The Virginia Department of Health reported that over 46,000 Virginians have been tested for COVID-19. Right now Virginia has 6,889 confirmed positive cases. Health officials said the virus has claimed the lives of 208 people, an increase of 13 deaths since Wednesday
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- TSA: More guns caught at Richmond International Airport than in previous year
- James River Cellars Winery in Hanover County battles back after ‘shortest harvest season on record’
- Body of missing Virginia rapper found in car trunk after crash in Miami, police say