(WAVY) — Bon Secours is holding four flu shot clinics on Oct. 3.
Those clinics will be drive-thru and run from 8 a.m. to noon while supplies last.
Here’s where they’ll be:
- Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center, 150 Kingsley Lane, Norfolk
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, 2 Bernardine Drive, Newport News
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center, 3636 High Street, Portsmouth
- Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View, 5818 Harbour View Boulevard, Suffolk
- Flag designed by Virginia Wesleyan to be displayed at Oct. 22 presidential debate
- Need a break from the pandemic? There’s a snow park coming to Florida
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Trump campaign asks for debate topic change
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate