NATIONAL (WFLA) — Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Grand jury rules no officer wrongdoing in Xzavier Hill shooting; Dashcam footage released
- 2 pastors not happy with Virginia Beach’s late rollout for getting vaccines into the Black community
- Virginians using SNAP can now receive Food Lion online grocery delivery, pick-up services
- Republicans pressure Gov. Northam to make bill requiring in-person learning effective immediately
- Federal mass vaccination site to open in Greensboro, will be able to vaccinate 3,000 people a day