PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – If you are looking to get tested for coronavirus, the City of Portsmouth is hosting a free drive-thru testing event Tuesday.
The event is for patients who are at least 16 years old.
- Location: Tidewater Community College, 120 Campus Drive
- Date: Tuesday, December 1
- Time: 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Please bring a valid ID. And you will be required to stay in your vehicle for the screening.
While the event is scheduled to continue until 1 p.m., organizers note this is first come, first serve while supplies last.
- Coast Guard Mid-Atlantic sets up 3 security zones with prohibited entry ahead of inauguration
- Last-minute basket lifts Old Dominion over Rice
- Jenkins carries Norfolk State past Delaware State 87-76
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Portsmouth Restaurant Week to kick off with more than 25 participating businesses