Firefighters extinguish kitchen fire in Newport News

newport news de wald circle fire_1528599080854.PNG.jpg

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Firefighters put out a kitchen fire in a residential structure Saturday night. 

Newport News dispatchers say the fire happened in the 13300 block of De Wald Circle around 9:20 p.m. 

The fire started while the occupants inside the structure were cooking. There were no injuries reported. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending stories

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook