Fire caused by cooking displaces two from their home in Newport News

News
Newport News Tamara Path Cooking Fire_1532313463187.PNG.jpg

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — A kitchen fire caused by cooking displaced two adults from their home Sunday morning. 

Newport News fire officials tweeted they responded to the fire on Tamara Path. 

The tweet says cooking fires are the most common type of fire in their city. They added, “Please never leave food unattended while cooking.” 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook