VIRGINIA BEACH (WAVY) — Starting Monday, voters in Virginia Beach will have more options to vote early in-person for the 2020 presidential election.
Demand has been high so far, but previously in-person voting was only available at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center, leading to long lines on an almost daily basis.
Now you can also vote in-person and drop off your ballot at Bayside Recreation Center, Great Neck Recreation Center, Seatack Recreation Center and the Kempsville Treasurer’s Office.
The locations are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Oct. 19-30) and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (October 24 and 31).
The deadline to vote early in-person is October 31.
For more information on early voting and to learn more about the candidates for major races in Virginia, visit WAVY’s voter guide.
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Vehicle crash closes I-95 in both directions near Dunn in North Carolina, officials say
- Devoe, Wright lead Georgia Tech over Wake Forest 75-63
- Homicide on Bethel Avenue in Hampton
- Old Dominion rallies for pivotal 71-69 over Western Kentucky